2018-2020 Dermatology residency program
Dermatology department of Synergy Animal General Hospital offers a 3 year residency program in Dermatology beginning on April 1st, 2018. The facility and the residency program are organized to meet the requirement of the AiCVD (Asian College of Veterinary Dermatology) residency program and to allow supervision on a regular basis in order to increase condition toward success.
- Have a veterinary license approved in Japanese government
- Have completed a minimum 1 year general clinical training program in an academic institution or satisfactory private practice equivalent
- Candidates should be fluent in Japanese and asked to have a good level in English
- Have a satisfactory moral and ethical standing in the profession and the community
- Attendance to Japanese, European, American and world veterinary dermatology congress is compulsory
- Attendance to at least 1 workshops accredited by the AiCVD
- Attendance to ESAVS or equivalent continuing education program is strongly advised as it provides in depth courses on small animal dermatology.
- At the end of the three years, the resident is expected to meet the AiCVD requirement to sit the examination such as publications, research results, clinical case load, clinical cases, education, conferences, presentations in congresses.
Salary: JPY 3,300,000/year
Application deadline: November 15,2017.
Application should contain:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of a veterinary license
- Recommendation letter (Optional)
Masahiko Nagata, DVM, PhD, Dip AiCVD
Synergy Animal General Hospital